Three musketeers and buying stuff I like

I'm so excited to show you guys this find! 

Two piece (blouse and skirt)

3 musketeers dress

It has 
hats on the bust
writing all over
and oh yeah a border of the 3 men themselves

I accessorized with
a 50s curly hat
and a 50s basket purse from the flea market




So I would like to not only show you the amzing things I have
but the amzing things that you could have
I have created a new tumblr 
where I will post all the cool items I find on the internet
I thought that this would kind of be 
my own show/service to you
I feel like I don't get to use my researching skills enough
so you guys can be the guinea pigs and tell me if you like this idea
if you guys would like me to find certain things in particular
tell me!!!
(click ask me anything on the top of the page)