Provence day outfit + News


I had amazing food at Provence day
The chefs cooking were all chez panis people
So the food was obviously excellent!!
I was hoping my outfit would match the food, wine, and desert!
I think I succeeded





This guy had an amazing outfit, he told me he's a goat herder!

photo










Lipstick: YSL RougeVolupte in mesmerizing purple
                 Eyeshadow: make up forever aquarelle in orange
                 Nail polish: Essie in lapis of luxry
                 Hat: Vintage 1950s from Clever Nettle
                 Pant Suit: Vintage 1940s from Yesterdazed
                 Belt: Vintage 1970s snake belt
                 Shoes: purple zara criss cross sandals
                 Bracelet: Vintage 1940s clamper with lady bugs and leaves
                 Feathers: Vintage 1920s pale purple millinery feathers
                 Purse: Vintage 1930s painted purse
                 Brooch: 1930's turban lady

NEWS

*I have a new fashion forestry fan page on face book spread the word ;)
With my new fan page you can keep track of newest posts, small thoughts I have, and clothing/accessories that I find on the internet!! There is a like button you can click on my page....

*  Im selling my shoes, shoe clips, brooches, and plastic rain bonnet on etsy so check that out too...If you are a follower of my blog, send me a message on etsy, to talk about reserving or pricing....you are sure to be royally treated! buy them here

* I would like to start advertising, so please contact me if you feel you independent brand would fit my page 
email me at ldvnicole@gmail.com

*  I will be filling my etsy shop and ebay shop with vintage shoes, brooches, and clothing very soon

* I am still finishing up my fall collars and hats that I will also be selling in my etsy shop so stay tuned!

Thanks!! 
Nicole