Hello ,this is Damaris emo girl

Style: you can call me w.e you want idk but i like my style &idc wat you think
Orientation: idk
Location: somewhere .
Introduce Yourself: im 12 yrs Old, puerto rican & italian n american. my fav band is mayday parade. other bands i like; silverstein,bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon, dance gavin dance, emarosa, skillet,aiden, boys like girls, paramore,cash cash, evanescence,fall out boy, green day & linkin park. my fav store to shop at is hot topic. i rlly am 12 even tho i look 14 or 15.. i have, brown, blond hair but ill temporary dye or semi permanent dye it currently im using purple. i absulutly loveee studded belts lol. my email is purpl3liciousz@yahoo.com.. im a pretty rad person once you meet me and know more about me. oh and how could i forget my favorite color is black and purple.. i love small animals x3. i love going to the mall and skate parks with my friends. anyways byee !x xx TOXIIC Mariiszx ! x3

hot girl
hot girl
hot girl
hot girl
hot girl
hot girl
hot girl




Taken from http://hairstyles-latest.blogspot.com/