Behind the scenes Peter Pan collection I designed For Audrey Grace


Hat and purse hand made by me Nicole Eymard
Dress by wayward daughter  


Dress by Vivetta, headpiece  hand made and designed  by me Nicole Eymard  


Dress  hand made and designed by me Nicole Eymard


headpiece and purse hand made and designed by me 
Dress by Vivetta 



Hat hand made and designed by me Nicole Eymard 


Bralette hand made (beaded) and designed by me Nicole Eymard


Cape hand made and designed by me Nicole Eymard  Moon hat made by Katie Eleanor


Hat hand made and designed by me Nicole Eymard dress peaking out Lady pertrova

Up close of the accessories made by me:






Behind the scenes photo shoot with Katie Eleanor
For Audrey Grace Boutique
Hair and Makeup: Alice Moore
Styling Assistant:Kirsten Dalton

Model: Annie
Behind the scenes taken by: (Non photographer ) Me hahah
(Real photography coming soon by Katie Eleanor!)

Two more behind the scenes photoshoots  coming soooon!

I Designed a mini collection again for Audrey Grace Boutique  inspired by 1930s Peter pan watercolor illustrations.  I will put inspiration and sketches up soon!  

You can buy everything above at Audrey Grace Boutique which is opening  a pop up soon see below: