emo backgrounds -emo deskwallpapers

emo wallpaper
For the emo enthusiast who works a white collar job and does not have the luxury of dressing as he or she pleases at the workplace, it can be hard finding ways of expressing your love for emo music and culture without breaking office rules. One of the ways that I express my emo proclivities and keep emo close to me is by having emo wallpaper grace my desktop.

Not only is my wallpaper a constant reminder of how devoted I am to emo, but I can change it whenever I want. This allows me to put a picture of the members of my favorite new band right in front of me, all day, for as long as I want
Emo wallpaperEmo background wallpapersemo wallpaperemo wallpapers emo backgroundsemo backgroundsemo backgroundsemo backgrounds emo backgrounds




Taken from http://hairstyles-latest.blogspot.com/