I envy girls with small feet.

I envy girls with small feet.


tryingonshoesLike all girls with an unbearable love for shoes, my heart melts every time I walk into a store filled with shoes waiting to be worn. Although I’m a pretty picky shopper, I enjoy every minute of walking through the aisles trying to find the perfect pair.


While I was shopping in Japan one day, I found myself on a floor with shelves of shoes on every end. Although I wasn’t intending on buying anything, I whispered to my brother who came along, “I’m going to see if there’s anything I like.” and went off in high spirits. I was determined to find me a pair that was just what I’ve been wanting all along.


30 minutes later, I went back to my brother and told him that we could go since I couldn’t find anything. He exclaimed, “You couldn’t find anything in a department store like this?!” Sighing I replied, “Well, I found one, but they didn’t have it in my size.” He chuckled and shook his head as he followed me out of the store.


Sizes always become a problem when it comes to shoe shopping. It’s either way too big or too small and occasionally, occasionally they fit perfectly. My feet aren’t difficult to accommodate because I have enormously huge feet, but because mine are just naturally wider around my toes. So it’s always heartbreaking when I see a pair of the cutest flats and find out that I can’t fit in them.


This is why I envy girls with small feet because it seems like they always have shoes in stock and sometimes they can even grab a few bargains since inventories are filled with small sizes. My friend also pointed out that smaller shoes just look better in general – “Big shoe sizes always end up looking hideos,” she claimed. “Seriously, who would want to wear this?! And then when you go to the smaller sizes everything’s so cute.”





Taken from http://antiquedress.blogspot.com/